Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ocarina of Time

    So with all the ruckus of the new Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, I decided to be a cheap-ass and NOT buy a 3DS, and instead I found my box of vintage gaming gear and set up my N64 with Ocarina of Time. I've honestly never beaten this game before. It sort of belonged to my dad and he would play it, and he didn't get very far either. I was young at the time and would make it out into Hyrule Field, and if I didn't make it to the castle in time, I would just quit because I was afraid of the zombies. If I did make it to Hyrule castle, I would just go in that vase room and break all the vases and get the money, then I would go to the shop and buy bombs and then go back to the vase room. Rinse, repeat...
    I'm going to consider this my FIRST official play-through, and I'm going to do it the right way, on the N64. I'm going to play it in the most original way possible! I'll tell of my tale when my quest is complete.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOO!!!! FUCK YOU, AND YOUR DAMN OWL FRIEND TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, get ready for the EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME! This game is amazing! It's one of my favorite games of all time, a true classic!

    The music is great, the story is wonderful, the character's are dynamic and interesting. Although I do kind of wish it was more challenging... maybe I'm just saying that 'cause I've beaten it like 20 times. The Water Temple was my favorite Temple of all, 'cause it was the hardest! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time is still good though don't get me wrong, but Majora's mask just has atmosphere to it that's really unique.

    ReplyDelete