Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dungeons and dragons and gas, oh my!


    So my friends and I have recently gotten into Dungeons & Dragons when they learned that the board game was in my closet. I have the starter set that I got in 2004, and didn't know anyone interested enough who wanted to play it with me. We got through most of the first dungeon and quit because people were falling asleep, but it was still very enjoyable. All I have are the starter miniatures, and there are only about 16 of those in the box. We needed more! I live in the deep, confederate south part of America, so finding more pieces was going to be a challenge. The only store that was found to have D&D miniatures (or any miniatures for that matter) was about 35-40 minutes away. We made the daring drive, and bought a booster box of miniatures. I ended up getting a "really rare" miniature called Bebelith:
    This large tyrant is a level 18 boss with about 600 hp. Our characters do about 10 damage at the moment... But we will get to him (or her?) soon (3 years of playing this goddamn game).

    Anyone else have any interesting hobbies similar to this?

1 comment:

  1. I was a big fan of this game in high school! I think the stereo type that D&D players are all nerds is very wrong. :b haha

    ReplyDelete